Small & Medium Sized Business Formation & Business Law
Attorney Paul Callam has been in the business for many years and has worked closely with broad range of individuals, entrepreneurs, and business entities to help them get started, achieve their goals, and eliminate, or at least minimize, any disruption to their business. At Paul A. Callam, PLC, we offer clients comprehensive business solutions for every stage of growth and development.
We work with clients seeking to start a new venture and assist them in crafting a legal entity that is appropriate for their needs. The firm provides start-up services related to:
- Choosing a legal entity
- Documenting a financing plan
- Preparing partnership agreements
- Preparing buy-sell agreements
- Negotiating and preparing asset purchase and stock purchase agreements
- Drafting articles of incorporation, by-laws, articles of organization, and membership agreements
- Negotiating and preparing leases, vendor contracts, and other start-up agreements
Attorney Callam walks clients through the formation phase of a business entity, provides them with the necessary documentation, ensures compliance with legal formalities, and helps them to make sound decisions for the success of their entrepreneurial endeavor.
Attorney Paul Callam provides ongoing legal advice for existing entities entering into contracts or engaging in other business transactions. He works to protect clients' interests in all transactions and agreements, including buy-sell agreements, mortgage loans, land acquisition or development, employee agreements, non-compete covenants, independent contractor agreements, commercial leases, contract drafting, review, and negotiation, shareholder agreements, stock purchase agreements, incentive stock option plans, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, manufacturing and product development agreements, franchise agreements, and other business and commercial transactions. The comprehensive legal representation afforded by Attorney Paul Callam embodies a viable and cost-effective alternative to in-house legal counsel for small and medium size businesses.
Contact Paul A. Callam, PLC today and learn how we can become your trusted business advisor.
- Represent software consulting firm, including company formation, employment issues, and contract drafting. Includes regular drafting and negotiation of master services agreements with Fortune 500 companies.
- Represent multiple underground contractors in all aspects of business including maintenance of corporate records, contract drafting and negotiation, and prosecution of claims for compensation.
- Represent a broad range of local small to mid-size companies in business formation (choice of entity), lease review, vendor and client contracts, and employment matters.
- Represent both franchisors and franchisees in establishing franchises.